1. Large applicable space: Suitable for spaces up to 4500 square meters, ideal for basement, home, office, bathroom, attic, garage, crawl space or any large room up to 4500 square meters, and can be easily kept in A healthy humidity range of 45%-55%.
2. Durable and convenient design: With intelligent continuous dehumidification function, it will automatically stop for 8 minutes every 8 hours, which is more durable than ordinary dehumidifiers and can be used for a long time. Drainage hose can be selected to achieve continuous drainage, which provides convenience for users. Just one setting, months of hassle-free, no time limit, suitable for long-term humid places that need continuous dehumidification.
3. Intelligent temperature and humidity sensor: Use ultra-sensitive temperature and humidity dual sensors to monitor the environment in real time, and any abnormality will be communicated to the intelligent control system within 1 second. Users can set the corresponding humidity for maximum comfort, and the dehumidifier will operate intelligently.
4. Automatic defrosting: effectively reduce the damage to the machine caused by water mist or freezing.
5. Customized large water tank: The high-efficiency dehumidifier is equipped with a large water tank to save the trouble of frequent water pouring. When the water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically shut off without overflowing water. The water-floating design, compared to other simple devices, prevents the device from spilling to a great extent, ensuring its excellent performance for a longer service life.
6. Powerful and quiet: This ENERGY STAR dehumidifier has a turbo setting that boosts the fan speed from 150CFM to 170CFM and further up to 190CFM to quickly and efficiently absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption. At the same time, the sound peak of 53dB is almost imperceptible, thus providing users with a healthy and comfortable environment.
7. Advanced two-stage filtration system: It has both a pre-filter and an activated carbon filter to provide a cleaner experience. The filter is easy to disassemble and assemble, easy to clean and maintain. Breathe better, live better!
8. Portable design: The appearance design is stylish and modern, equipped with 360° easy-rolling wheels and ergonomic embedded handle, you can move it easily
9. Save money: The dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air so that it will save you money on utility bills as it is Energy Star rated. Not only are Energy Star appliances more environmentally friendly, they also cost 30% less to operate than non-Energy Star appliances.
Maintenance of Dehumidifier
Seasons with a lot of rain tend to cause humidity. This kind of humidity and temperature are most likely to breed bacteria, and people are more likely to get sick. Therefore, using an industrial dehumidifier to dehumidify at this time can relieve the discomfort caused by excessive humidity to the human body, so many people like to use an industrial dehumidifier to dehumidify at this time. So what is worth noting in the process of using an industrial dehumidifier? How should industrial dehumidifiers be maintained?
(1) Pay attention to the internal hygiene of the industrial dehumidifier when using the industrial dehumidifier daily. Because the dry air comes out through the inside of the fuselage, such as the dirty inside of an industrial dehumidifier, the human body is also prone to infection. The air filter should be cleaned every week, the condenser should be kept clean, and the water stored on the face should be poured out in time.
(2) When cleaning the industrial dehumidifier, just wipe it gently with a damp cloth without using other detergents. Internal cleaning is also best not to put detergent, so as not to affect the internal parts.
(3) The best operating temperature range of industrial dehumidifiers is 15°C to 40°C, so it should be avoided to place industrial dehumidifiers in places with too high or too low temperatures.
(4) When using an industrial dehumidifier, be careful not to tilt or fall down, and pay attention to the flatness of the body.
(5) Do not overuse the industrial dehumidifier, because if the humidity of the indoor air is lower than 30%, the human body will also feel uncomfortable. Therefore, it is recommended that the control humidity of industrial dehumidifiers should be in the range of 50% to 60%.