1. This countertop water filter is easy to install, requiring no drilling or hiring a plumber. You only need to follow the steps in the manual to complete the installation.
2. The water filter uses a high-efficiency diatom ceramic element that effectively reduces the most common impurities in tap water such as sediment, hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, chlorine, chloramines, and other harmful chemicals. It also reduces levels of heavy metals such as lead, iron and mercury to ensure water that tastes good, clean and healthy.
3. Countertop water filters not only save you money, but are a responsible choice that can reduce the use of millions of plastic water bottles. Buying bottled water for everyday household consumption is getting more and more expensive, and choosing a countertop water filter can help you save money.
5. This countertop water filter is designed for use in home kitchens, apartments, rentals, and RVs. Note, however, that it is only suitable for municipal water, not well water.
6. The design of the water purifier is compact and does not take up too much space. Its size is 167mm in length, 167mm in width, and 338mm in height, which is very convenient to disassemble and carry, and can be placed in different positions according to needs.
7. With a flow rate of 2 liters per minute, it can fully meet the water needs of you and your family. You can enjoy fresh, clean filtered water anytime.
All in all, this countertop water filter is easy to install without drilling or hiring a professional. It uses a diatom ceramic filter element to effectively reduce impurities and heavy metals in tap water, ensuring that the water tastes good, clean and healthy. Choosing a countertop water filter will not only save you money, but it's also a responsible, environmentally responsible choice. It works in places like home kitchens, apartments, rentals, and RVs, but only on municipal water. The water purifier is compact in design, easy to disassemble and carry without taking up too much space. With a flow rate of 2 liters per minute, it can meet the water needs of you and your family. Choose this countertop water purifier, you will enjoy a convenient, healthy and environmentally friendly drinking water experience.
Analysis of material performance of diatom porcelain filter element
(1) Diatom ceramics: Silicon is the old name of silicon, which is the current diatom. The interior of the ceramic filter element is evenly coated with silver ions and antibacterial active ingredients. The diatom ceramic filter element has antibacterial and antiseptic effects, which can effectively remove bacteria, fine particle impurities, viruses, etc. in the water, and can generally be used for 10-12 months.
(2) Silver element: that is what we call silver ion, it has the function of sterilization and disinfection, and keeps the water quality stable to prevent secondary pollution.
(3) High-precision activated carbon: In terms of element composition, more than 80%-90% of activated carbon is composed of carbon, which is why activated carbon is a hydrophobic adsorbent, which can effectively remove the color and odor in water, and can ensure that the water quality is fresh and odor-free.
(4) Exchange resin: Its function is to absorb heavy metal substances in water to ensure water quality safety.